Monday, August 16, 2010

8-dogs-a-bathing


I find coming up with titles for my blog posts a bit challenging...that means that as soon as I see the blank window that follows the tile and the colons, I go totally blank. So for this one, the title is simple, even though the day with my furry friends was not.

Who can ever say life is boring, especially with pets? Here's the situation at my house: 1 house pet (Coco, a chocolate lab mix); her 7 puppies, and two other dogs I decided my kids could pet sit to get some extra cash ( I know, I know!! What the hell was I thinking??). Needless to say I realized it was too much after the fact. When I get back home from looking for furniture - that I knew I wouldn't buy from the getgo - I went to pet my dog when I realized that she was sticky. I went to check the on puppies and I realised they were sticky too...long story short...I ended up having to bathe all 7 puppies and Coco too - oh and plus the neighbour's dog because bathing dogs is a contagious feeling, it seems...I believe with strong certainty I am ready to put a pet vacation place with the kiddos (this could be plan C of my 10-yr plan - I'll explain the 10-yr plan in a later post). Now one thing is that I'm proud of myself because I pulled it off...all puppies and mama bathed, clean, and fed. Not bad for someone that wasn't too handy with the pets. Note to self for next time: no looking for furniture or any type of extra curricular activities when I have to pull an overnight shift...didn't get much sleep..(any actually)...back to The Jury At Nuremburg on Canal 7 Argentina. It's 1am and my day is about alllmost half over.

No comments: